The Hotel Room

This is my very first story after reading thousands of you wonderful authors. Please, offer me all the constructive criticism so that I may become better.

Thank you for taking the time to give this a shot.

So I met you in a hotel lobby. You dressed in a beautiful evening gown; I in a full tux. As I lead you to the elevator, I slowly close your eyes with the palms on my hands.

You attempt to grab my arms, but I shut you down by whispering the word "Obedience" in your ear. You shiver, returning your arms to your side and allowing your body to give over complete control to me.

When the door opens, I say in a low but powerful tone, "walk". You move forward, exiting the doorway. I stop you once we are past and again, in that directive tone you hear, "Left".

You proceed to turning left, not knowing how far you must walk. Only my arms and my voice control you now. After a distance, you hear that voice that you are now craving, "Stop. Wait. Eyes shut".

You feel my fingers release from your face. In a slow, smooth motion, you can feel the tops of my fingers glide across your cheeks as I depart from behind you. Deep down inside you, you've always wanted this. You just never knew how bad you craved to be controlled.

Your heightened senses tell you that a door has been unlocked and opened. You smell my cologne as I approach behind you. You feel my hands return, clutching your face once again, knowing you belong to me.

"Right" Is what you hear and turn right your body does. You couldn't stop your body even if you told it to. Your body has submitted more than you know and your conscience is right behind it.

As you pass through the doorway and into the room, "Stop" is commanded once again. You are now one with your body. Unified cooperation and complete Obedience.

You feel my hands slip away again. Your mind is trying to pick up every sense around you, but your hormones are overpowering everything. Your anticipation has stifled your immediate senses. You know no danger, yet crave for the next blind directive.

You feel a glass touch your lips. You know this smell. Your nose tells you that you're in for a treat. "Drink." Is the next word you hear. You instinctively raise a hand but you feel the glass move away. "Stop..." The louder tone in my voice has awakened you even deeper. You understand that your hand will not be part of your actions right now.

You feel the glass return to your lips. The voice returns to it's low, but instructional sound... "Drink." Once again you anticipate the flavor, only this time, your lips part ways for the flavor to captivate your tongue. You slowly lean your neck back as you feel the wine enter your mouth. Your taste buds begin to rejoice.

Slowly, once again, the glass is lowered and removed from your lips. You swallow a final time, savoring the wine. For you can't claim to know when the next time you shall taste such decadence.

With your mouth rejoicing from the taste, you feel your body come alive as you feel my hands slide down your shoulders and over the spaghetti straps, then slide around to your shoulder blades. A small pocket of air is caught in your lungs as you feel my fingers begin to slide your zipper open. The release of the dress across your body is freeing and exciting.

Next, you feel those hands. The hands of the man who is now your master, your owner, your only, sliding your straps down your shoulders. Your arms instinctively give way to your dress as it falls to the floor.

The cold air dashes across your nearly naked body as only your strapless bra and silk panties cover your most intimate belongings. Belongings that are no longer yours to claim. They are of your lovers. All of you belongs to him.

A new sensation has greeted you... my lips. These lips have now grazed the back of your neck. The air in your lungs has now double in size and is now trapped as you feel the lips of your commanding lover, slowly work their way to the small of your back.

HANDS! A new sensation has awakened your senses. Hands of the man you dream about with open eyes, have now slowly moved up your thighs. You can smell your pussy as it throbs for your God. It trembles for the man behind you as these hands move closer and closer to your waist. Just as my lips that control you reach the back of your panties, so too, do these mighty hands as they reach the waistband.

You feel the teeth grab hold of the back. The fingers latching on by your hip bones. Their force is sliding away your barrier that is protecting your wanton wetness.

The panties have now fallen to the floor, draped over your heels. My right hand is now sliding slowly up your back thigh. "Lift". Your mind tells you, 'He has spoken.' Your master has commanded your leg to rise and without thought... and you obey.

"Down". Your right leg is in my control. My words are your actions. And you are begging to please me even more. Not with words... They belong to me. But with your body.

You feel these hands slide up your outer thighs, slowly gliding past your pelvis, decreasing their distance to their desired destination. They've reached your breasts. And you feel the fingers slowly work at the clasp. With the last hook undone, you feel the last of your constraints fall away.

In this moment, you no longer feel ashamed. You no longer feel insecure. Every doubt has been squashed. Every demon has been slayed. Your hero. Your savior. Your master. I've conquered them all for you. And you've never set eyes on any of those freeing feeling. You're in such submission that your eyelids couldn't move if you tried. The weight of being free has now barricaded your eyes shut. You're exposed to the cool breathes of my lungs, yet you feel so shielded... only now the fun begins.

You now feel my hands on your shoulders. They're ready to direct when you hear, "Left" whispered in your right ear. Your body obeys as you turn and walk. You're being led and you couldn't think of anything better in life than this moment. After a few steps you hear that seductive tone pick up. "Stop. Turn"

My hands leave your shoulders and you shiver. You can feel the anticipation dripping from the thirst between your thighs. A pussy that is now craving every inch of me. You hear sliding behind you. Then nothing. You can feel my breathe on your neck. My hands slowly take yours and you hear your next command... "Sit."

You slowly lower into what you now know is a wide, two person chair with soft velvet upholstery. I place your hands onto each arm of the chair. With little pause you feel the first strip of silk laced across your left wrist. Once snugged down, you then feel a second strap being applied in the same fashion to your right wrist as was done to your left. You feel four more straps being applied. One to each knee and one to each ankle.

Once tied you feel me step away. With your eyes closed for so long, your ears sense movement behind you. After a few moments, you feel silk being drawn across your cheek. But this time, you smell the fabric. It's uneven, yet smooth texture let's you know that my tie is now your blindfold.

But you notice even more. The remaining length is now gently pulled around your neck. For a split second, you're nervous. But you remember who is in control. You belong to the man before you. He values you more than life and you are washed with a sense of calm, knowing your master will protect you at all costs. But will also punish you in ways that your body desires.

As the end of the tie is layed across the center of your breasts, you hear me leave once again. Within seconds, you hear me close by your left side. Suddenly, you feel a cold stinging pain across your left nipple. Your lungs gasp for new air as the water slides down your body.

An icecube! This new realization of the sexual nature before you turns your nipples harder than diamonds. As the cube is rubbed across your breast, your body tightens. Then, it's gone... But there is something more pleasurable in store.

You first feel my warm tongue caress your nipple from bottom to top. It moves slowly, with purpose across your whole areola. And now joining this tongue are my lips. These lips that command and control you. The rustle of my beard is now resting against the heart that belongs to me.

Your nipple is enclosed in pleasure as you feel the sucking begin. The tongue is dancing, your breathe is shaking, and yet... That icecube has returned. Only this time, to the nipple on the right. The warmth of your Masters mouth and the ice cold pleasure of the cube is to much.

You cum hard. Your ass dips deep into the chair, trying the keep from blasting off. As I lift the cube away and tightly pinch your nipple while cradling your right breast, the moan you emit comes from somewhere you never knew existed. As you calm down, I release you. Your breaths are short, but strong. You feel my lips touch yours. My breath is your sanctuary. We passionately kiss while you calm down.

As I pull my lips away, you tremble with delight. You feel me move away and you anticipate more. With this, you are rewarded by my hands being placed on your knees. You feel my beard as it touches your right calf. It traces a path to your kneecap, then slowly toward your deep inner thigh. Just before reaching your wet lips, I move away. I return to the left side, mimicking the same pattern as before. I stop just short again and raise my head, looking at what is mine.

You feel fingers caressing your arms now, joined by a hot breath on your pelvis. The fingers cascade across your arms and gently down your chest, to your breasts and onto your stomach. A soft kiss above your pussy let's you know that your lover is claiming what is rightfully his.

Fingers side down to part your already wet pussy. The breath travels to your clit. And in a flash, that tongue of your God starts to roll your clit to the heavens above. You moan. You scream. Your voice goes deep. The sounds coming out of you are carnal. Lustful. And yet, all submissive to the man who owns your mind, heart and your very soul. Your clit is attacked with licking, rolling and sucking efforts. You're being opened by two fingers, reaching dip and across your G-Spot inside. The onslaught of pressure doesn't stop as a finger scoops up your pussy juices and enters your waiting ass. Two fingers now occupy each hole, moving in unison to bring forth another orgasm that can hinder and restart your breathing even more.

As you start to cum once more, you finally know where that other hand is. It pulls on the tie. Just enough to hold your breath as your body violently shakes. Flooding my wanton mouth with cum more powerful than a bursting dam.

As you come down, you feel the tie loosen it's grip. If you could see with your eyes, you'd only see stars. Your body convulses without thought. Every nerve ending fires with pleasure. You are finally now allowed to breathe as the tie is freed. A calming sets in to your body. Your head is laid back, craning for energy reserved, that you're just now knowing you had.

You feel the first silk strap loosen from your left ankle. Then your right ankle. Your knees are being freed now as well. Your hands are now free, but you dare not move them. You remain still as you feel the tie removed from your neck. And finally your eyes. You dare not open them though. You haven't been given your instructions. You hear me move away. Then you hear clothes dropping. You hear the bed move behind you. Then, your anticipation is rewarded by hearing the words of your lover.

"Keep your eyes closed. Stand up. And turn to your left." You now obey with confidence and gratitude. You hear him again. "Open your eyes, come to me, and come fuck my brains out. NOW!"

With the passion of a thousand souls, you climb into the bed. Your hunger to devour the cock before you becomes your mission. Your tongue starts at the base, salivating all over your masters balls. You cradle them in your hands as your tongue moves up the shaft. Your eyes never move from mine. Locked in a trance that holds your being.

Your lips part wide as you reach the head. You lower your mouth and fill your cheeks with the cock you've craved. Lips sliding up and down while your tongue works magical swirls, you silently beg for that warm cum to slide down your throat. Your saliva drips and puddles in your hand as you continue your assault on my swollen cock. You continue to work your mouth over my dick as if it's the last dick you'll ever taste again. You want it all and you're not giving it up.

Feeling that your reward is near, I pull you away. With a commanding stare, I crawl from beneath you. Leaving your begging eyes wanting. I move behind you and line up my cock with my right hand, guiding it to your needy pussy. My left hand is gripping your ass. As the head enters, you feel it opening you up and filling your pulsing cunt. You're hot, moist pussy quickly welcomes my whole cock. You grunt and moan at the same time. Within seconds, my movements become a chaotic symphony. Slow strokes, deep strokes, short strokes, long strokes. All to bring out the furthest screams and moans from within you.

In all of this, you feel my right hand reach for your swaying breasts. My big hands span across both nipples. My long fingers tweek your left nipple as my palm presses tightly against your right. Your senses alert you to my hand leaving your ass and trailing up your back. You feel your hair being gather and you know what's next.

YES!! You scream as your hair is pulled tightly back. Your neck is straining in pleasure as my cock digs deeper into your swollen hole. Short, deep strokes continue to hit those tender spots within you. Your orgasms become explosions. Your pussy squirts hard against me as if it's on its own schedule. Releasing at every movement, whether quick or drawn out.

As you come down from your biggest spasm yet, I pull out slowly. I've now released your breasts and let go of your hair. Your breathing is as erratic as your heartbeat. You feel me turn you over onto your back. You know you have one unexplored area to go. You can see the control mixed with passion in my eyes.

I grab each of your legs and bring them over my shoulders. Your knees are bent to chest as you anticipate your final claiming. You grab the back of your knees as I move my hands. My left hand moves down to your clit. It's swollen and tender but you trust me. I gently caress your hood as I take my cock in my right hand and line it up with your rosebud. You feel the pressure as it enters. As the head slips in, I stop to allow you to get accustomed to the size. This is it. Your final conversion to bring your masters submissive. You feel my cock slowly slide further. With breaks in between, your brought back to your clit. You're giving yourself over completely. Nothing belongs to you, yet everything is yours.

You feel my cock start its movement now. Slowly out, slowly in. As you become more welcoming to the sensation, you feel a new orgasm begin to stir. This one is different. It's a pleasure that is foreign, but exciting. The pace has picked up and do had the building of your orgasm. You can feel my cock pulsing, knowing that my cock is about to fill your ass with the cum you desire.

You feel me start to jerk. Your body senses it and you're on the verge of cumming as well. When the final jerk hits, you feel the blast of hot cum hit your insides. Your body releases it's open powerful cum and a scream escapes your lungs. Jet after jet floods your body. You shake, shiver and grip on to anything near as we both reach bliss. With heavy breaths, we collapse beside each other. Cum, sweat and tears begin to pour out all over. I tenderly hold you, drawing you into me. As my dick begins to soften, it slips from within you. This eases the pressure and we both lay there quietly. I keep you close, reassuring your soul that you're loved and protected. As we slowly fall asleep, you realize you have given yourself over to me completely. And your reward is a guardian who will p reach out and protect your desires and fears.

http://www.gameblog.fr/forum/user/258169-wufusaki/

https://www.hercampus.com/author/otto-coffey

https://academy.autodesk.com/users/riverachristie35

https://profile.ameba.jp/ameba/huyoqivi/

https://s.to/user/profil/gahahupoo

https://www.manga-news.com/index.php/membre/ruyayute

https://hypixel.net/members/sefefuxi.3398253/

https://play.eslgaming.com/player/14606995/

https://500px.com/inymdever

https://greasyfork.org/en/users/435664-lascivooctavio

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

WIFE, SIL, MIL Pt. 15

Learning about Basketball